How To Install Kodi On A Firestick
Installing Kodi on any Amazon Fire TV Stick (or even a Fire Cube) is pretty straightforward. Here’s how to do it.
- Go to “Settings | Device | Developer Options.” On older Firesticks, replace “Device” with “System.”
- Ensure that “Apps From Unknown Sources” is set to “On.”
- Download the Downloader App from the Amazon App store on the Firestick.
- Launch Downloader on the Firestick, type “www.kodi.com/download” into the URL box, then select “Go.”
- On the Kodi website page, select “Android” from the operating system choices.
- On the Android downloads page, select the Android ARM APK file labeled as “ARMV7A (32BIT).”
- Choose “Install” and review the permissions, if they actually appear, then select “Install.”
- Choose “Open” or “Done” to finish the installation process. Confirm that Kodi now appears in your app list on your Firestick.
Install Kodi on Amazon Fire TV Stick with an Android Device
- On your Fire TV Stick, navigate to “Settings | Device | Developer Options.” On older Firesticks, “Device” may be listed as “System.”
- Highlight “Apps From Unknown Sources” and set to “On.”
- Grab the Downloader App from the Amazon App store on the Firestick.
- Using an Android phone, head to the Google Play store and download Apps2Fire and Kodi.
- Run Apps2Fire and enter the “IP address” of your Fire TV Stick from earlier and click “Save.”
- In Apps2Fire, locate Kodi in the “Local Apps” folder and choose “Install.”
- Once the installation has completed, you can run Kodi from your Amazon Fire TV Stick apps menu.
Please note that many add-ons contain content that isn’t officially licensed, and accessing such content could be illegal. It is the user’s responsibility to comply with all applicable laws in their country regarding use. Box 20, LLC and Alphr.com exclude all liability for such content. We do not condone and are not responsible for the infringement of any intellectual property or other third-party rights and shall not be liable to any party as a result of any such content made available.