Netflix is home to a wide variety of movies, from award-winning dramas to hilarious comedies. If you're looking for something to watch, here are a few of the best movies on Netflix right now:
- The Power of the Dog (2021): This critically acclaimed drama stars Benedict Cumberbatch as a wealthy rancher who torments his brother's new wife and her son.
- Don't Look Up (2021): Leonardo DiCaprio and Jennifer Lawrence star in this dark comedy about two astronomers who try to warn the world about an impending comet strike.
- The Irishman (2020): Martin Scorsese's latest film is a sprawling epic about a hitman who reflects on his life and career.
- Roma (2018): This beautifully shot black-and-white film tells the story of a young woman who works as a maid for a wealthy family in Mexico City.
- The Old Guard (2020): Charlize Theron stars in this action-packed film about a group of immortal mercenaries who must fight to protect their secret from the world.
These are just a few of the many great movies available on Netflix. With so much to choose from, you're sure to find something you'll love.
Here are some more great movies on Netflix:
- The Mitchells vs. the Machines (2021): This animated comedy follows a family who must save the world from a robot uprising.
- Enola Holmes (2020): Millie Bobby Brown stars as Sherlock Holmes's younger sister in this mystery film.
- The Witcher (2019-): This fantasy series follows Geralt of Rivia, a monster hunter who must protect the world from evil.
- The Crown (2016-): This historical drama chronicles the life of Queen Elizabeth II from her coronation to the present day.
- Stranger Things (2016-): This sci-fi horror series follows a group of friends who investigate the disappearance of their friend and uncover a dark mystery.
How to Find the Best Movies on Netflix
With so many movies available on Netflix, it can be hard to know where to start. Here are a few tips for finding the best movies on Netflix:
- Check out the Top 10 list: Netflix has a Top 10 list of the most popular movies on the service. This is a great place to start if you're not sure what to watch.
- Read the reviews: Netflix has reviews for all of its movies. This is a great way to see what other people think of a movie before you watch it.
- Use the search bar: You can use the search bar to find movies by title, genre, or actor.
- Create a watchlist: You can create a watchlist of movies that you want to watch later. This is a great way to keep track of movies that you're interested in.
Netflix has a wide variety of great movies to choose from. With these tips, you're sure to find something you'll love.